How about making Tofu today. And what about delicious crispy Tofu. Here is recipe for yummy, tasty and crispy Tofu
A protein diet is hard to decide when you want some balance in calories and rich in nutritional elements kinda dish. People always like to make something that can be good for health and taste as well because, in terms of eating healthy, you may don’t like the taste and skip it.
It is natural to wish for a balanced dish and Tofu can be the solution. Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food made by coagulating soy milk and then clasping the occurring curds into strong white blocks of differing softness; it can be silken, soft, firm, or extra firm. Farther these extensive types, there are several variations of tofu.
Tofu originated in China, but now famous in many countries and eaten in various ways as per taste. Tofu includes numerous anti-inflammatories, antioxidant phytochemicals making it a great addition to an anti-inflammatory diet. Tofu is moreover a nice basis of complete protein as it has a well-balanced amino acid profile – in addition to fiber, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, and manganese.
The best way to consume tofu is to just normally bake it with few flavors, it will be tasteful, won’t even kill the protein elements of it and you can have the nutrition with taste.
Let’s know to make yummy tofu easily.
Healthy Baked Tofu Recipe
- Tofu (1 block)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the cubed tofu with the olive oil and soy sauce For extra crispy tofu, sprinkle with the cornstarch and gently toss to coat.
- Circulate the tofu evenly onto the baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until browned around the edges. Take out and serve.
- Take a frying pan and olive oil to it
- Coat the Tofu cubes with cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Fry it till turned to golden brown. Serve hot