The most exciting thing for coffee lovers is that they have variations in it, and you may be not aware of it but coffee is a healthy beverage. Of course, taking excessive of anything is bad for health but in limits, it won’t harm but benefits you.
Researches show that a cup of cappuccino up to 180 ml a day can considerably stave off the oxidization of bad cholesterol and deter heart issues. It also lessens the possibilities of a stroke by 20% and taking it without sugar, will keep blood sugars under control. It moreover helps in smoothing the digestion. Cappuccino is the most famous and loved form of coffee, it basically originated in Italy but it is famous in worldwide.
It is really easy to make although people add different types of whipped cream on top of it and many types of flavors as per their choices, making the main cappuccino is quite effortless.
All the coffee lovers must be missing their routine of having a cup of coffee in the CCD, but of course, the safety comes first so you can make your own cappuccino at home and as per your flavor which will be beneficial for your health and also it will satisfy your love for a cup of cappuccino.
- Half cup of instant coffee powder
- Sugar as per taste
- 2-3 tbsp of water
- 2 cups of full cream milk
- Cocoa powder to sprinkle on top
- In a container add sugar water and instant coffee powder, with the help of a hand blender, make a foamy mixture of coffee, water, and sugar. Keep it aside.
- Now heat the milk to a boil on medium to high flame, to make it thick.
- Add the coffee in the milk, whisk it properly.
- Pour the coffee in the cups, sprinkle some cocoa powder on top of it for the flavor.
Cheers to the cup of cappuccino!