The world has advanced and many things, there are as many as a technology that a person can’t even think of. People used their brains and created some mind-blowing things without which living can be a difficult task to do now.
Creations like movies, films were already one of the amazing technology, we got advanced in that too, as in the form of animation. We can’t imagine our life without entertainment, at the time of eating, sleeping, going somewhere, in everything we need entertainment, also the kids from a very small age start to watch cartoons and movies to gain some knowledge through fun and entertainment.
Animation has become one of the great and crucial parts of everyone’s life. To acknowledge the importance of this animation, the whole world celebrates 28 of October as an international animation day.
The International Film Association was originally established in France and was established to recognize all aspects of films and art. Among them was Animation, and therefore they formulated International Animation Day in 2002 to fulfill as the ideal event in the celebration of the surging art of animation.
ASIFA created this day for honoring the origin of animation, recognized as the first public performance of projected moving images in Emile Reynaud’s Theatre Optique in Paris, on the 28th of October 1892. Everyday people observe the significance and elegance of animation in a variation of media.
Guidelines for celebrating International Animation Day:
Artists, ASIFA chapters, and Festivals are generously providing animation for the celebration of International Animation Day, October 28th. They are doing this without compensation.
- Please provide showings of the work in your location either free of charge or with a small cost to help pay for the venue.
- Do not post any of this work to the internet.
- Only show it during or around October 28th. If you need to show in, for example, January, please contact the individual chapter(s) to request the showing extension. ASIFA chapters have often made arrangements with artists for the availability of their work.
- Destroy the digital copies after the showing.
- Please take photos/videos and share them with us. The director of IAD will be requesting information after your showing on the numbers of participants and additional information for his reports to the International Board of ASIFA.
- Consider joining ASIFA International to and share your work with the world in celebration of the magic of animation!
The animation is a technique in which figures are altered to occur as moving pictures. In conventional animation, pictures are drawn or painted by hand on translucent celluloid layers to be photographed and displayed in the movie. Today, maximum animations are created with computer-generated imagery (CGI).
As we are fans of animation, so as a fan it’s our responsibility to recognize this day with honor. The celebration of the day does not take effort, instead, it will fascinate you. To celebrate this day all you have to do is pick any movie or series animated of course, from the very beginning, till the latest animation and observe the changes and new techniques came in in the animation. In order to see and remember the hard work of the brains behind entertaining us.
There are few amazing animated movies that that you must watch.
Funtrafoo’s Top 10 Animated Movies
- Kung fu panda
- Toy Story
- Finding Nemo
- How to Train your dragon
- The Incredibles
- Inside out
and many more.
If you cannot decide what to watch on this day, then pick few movies from the above list I can guarantee that you will love it.