Hey there! Nowadays admission forms are common everywhere. In terms of education it’s important for everybody to fill the admission form either in school or college or for higher education. In this article we are going to see about some of the essential points that one have to notice while filling the admission form. Let us have a quick look at those points.
While filling the forms, one should have to check the following:
- First to go with:
- Start filling it from known to unknown field.
- First of all the form consists of personal details which have to be filled with utmost care.
- Read the directions carefully before filling the form.
- Write your full name and give the correct email id, phone number and permanent address.
- Additional mobile numbers are preferable to add in the admission form.
- Avoid these!
- Do not fill it if you have any doubt in it. Visit the website of the college or ask the college/school officials for further details.
- Don’t leave any important field. It must be filled with appropriate details.
- The column named office use should not be filled by yourself. It has to be filled by the school/office officials.
- Avoid offline payments as far now applications are available in online there must be online payment option. It provides faster transactions and less hassle.
- Don’t fill the forms using unauthorized websites while going for online admission forms. Choose the write websites which will be provided by the institution.
- Do these things:
- Payment details to be clearly defined and you can also take a snapshot of the receipt for your reference if it is offline payment.
- Take a Xerox copy of the original form, so that you can fill the duplicate copy first, suppose any mistakes done to be corrected in the original one.
- Fill the form in a genuine manner, fill it with appropriate content.
- Before filling the form, study the terms and conditions, so that you can be clear with the columns to be filled.
- Take a snapshot for your reference while submitting the form or make a copy of your own.
- Things to be taken care:
- Never make mistakes in the original form. Avoid silly mistakes while filling the form.
- Carry one or more copies of photographs. Always paste the recent passport size photographs in the column provided.
- Avoid erasing the details or using correction pens in the original form.
- Think twice before filling the details.
- Be clear and specific about filling the content.
- Signatures of parent and student should be clear.
- Attach all the necessary documents, identity proofs, photocopies and other details.
- Other details:
- List of achievements and extra curricular activities to be filled correctly.
- Mention any awards while filling the form, so that it will add some values to your selection.
- Academic details to be filled with accurate values. Correct marks and conversion of percentage should be appropriately done. Up-to two decimal places should be filled for clear understanding.
- Don’t wait for the last minute to submit the forms, after filling check once or twice and then submit it as soon as possible.
- Follow the institution’s website for latest updates.
The above steps should be followed before and after filling the admission forms.