What: Supermicro 3rd Annual Open Storage Summit 2022
When: August 17 to September 7, 2022
Storage Summit Keynote Roundtable – Storage Hardware Innovation – Driving the Way We Store Data. Participants: Supermicro, Kioxia, Solidigm, Broadcom
- August 17, 2022 – North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- August 18, 2022 – Asia-Pacific – 10:00 AM GMT+8
Storage for a Digital Workspace World. Participants: Supermicro, Nutanix
- August 23, 2022 – North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- August 24, 2022 – Asia-Pacific – 10:00 AM GMT+8
Storage Intelligence for Data Growth: Collaborating on Hardware and Software for a more Flexible SDS. Participants: Supermicro, Qumulo, AMD
- August 25, 2022 – North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- August 26, 2022 – Asia-Pacific –10:00 AM GMT+8
The Unstoppable Rise of Disaggregated Storage Solutions. Participant: Supermicro
- August 30, 2022 – North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- August 31, 2022 – Asia-Pacific –10:00 AM GMT+8
Feeding the Data-Hungry GPU Beast. Participants: Supermicro and NVIDIA
- September 1, 2022 – North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- September 2, 2022 – Asia-Pacific – 10:00 AM GMT+8
Orchestrating Open-Source Storage Solution for More Efficient IT. Participants: Supermicro, OSNexus
- September 7, 2022 – North America/EMEA –10:00 AM PDT / 19:00 CEST
- September 8, 2022 – Asia-Pacific –10:00 AM GMT+8
Registration is available, and additional information is located at https://whitepapers.theregister.com/summit/supermicro_open_storage_summit_2022?td=mediaalert
All sessions and information will remain available online for one year.
Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a global leader in Application-Optimized Total IT Solutions. Founded and operating in San Jose, California, Supermicro is committed to delivering first to market innovation for Enterprise, Cloud, AI, and 5G Telco/Edge IT Infrastructure. We are transforming into a Total IT Solutions provider with server, AI, storage, IoT, and switch systems, software, and services while delivering advanced high-volume motherboard, power, and chassis products. The products are designed and manufactured in-house (in the US, Taiwan, and the Netherlands), leveraging global operations for scale and efficiency and optimized to improve TCO and reduce environmental impact (Green Computing). The award-winning portfolio of Server Building Block Solutions® allows customers to optimize for their exact workload and application by selecting from a broad family of systems built from our flexible and reusable building blocks that support a comprehensive set of form factors, processors, memory, GPUs, storage, networking, power and cooling solutions (air-conditioned, free air cooling or liquid cooling).
Supermicro, Server Building Block Solutions, and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
All other brands, names, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1443241/Supermicro_Logo.jpg
(This story is auto-generated from PR Newswire)
Coronavirus Vaccine Prices In India and Other Countries. Is Covid Vaccine Free?
Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri: Full List Of Padma Award Winners 2021
Importance And Benefits Of Vitamin D Rich Food
Amou Haji- World’s “Dirtiest” And “Smelliest” Man From Iran
Yoga Beginner’s Guide – Tips Before Attending The First Yoga Class
- Bholaa Movie Review – A High-Octane Action Thriller by Ajay Devgn
- Debunking the Misinformation on a 1% UPI Charges for All UPI Transactions Above ₹2000
- Ram Navami: Celebrating the Birth of Lord Rama | 100+ Wishes and Messages
- Karnataka Elections 2023: Election Dates, Schedule and Insights & Information
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card & Checking Status