For further information on this analysis, please click here.
“The aviation sector’s impact on the environment has come under scrutiny, primarily due to the high volumes of waste it generates and its inability to dispose of or recycle it,” said Abhilash Varkey Abraham, Aerospace & Defense Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan. “Due to this, aviation stakeholders aim to achieve emission-free and zero-waste businesses.”
Abraham added: “The focus on waste management and green efforts will increase as passenger demand recovers and emissions surpass pre-pandemic levels. It will force airports to develop benchmarking and accurate measurement processes. This will help them assess their waste management capabilities; as a result, they will be able to set zero-waste strategies and goals.”
Airports’ plans to meet sustainability and waste goals present the following lucrative growth opportunities for market participants:
- Airports can develop and invest in start-up accelerators, which will encourage start-ups to launch innovative solutions that focus on waste and energy management.
- Collaborations with key stakeholders and investments in customers’ preferred offerings will be critical to achieving zero waste.
- Airports will establish green procurement processes and clean supply chains, which will ensure the use of sustainable materials that can be completely recycled during infrastructure development.
Global Airport Waste Management Growth Opportunities is the latest addition to Frost & Sullivan’s Aerospace & Defense research and analyses available through the Frost & Sullivan Leadership Council, which helps organizations identify a continuous flow of growth opportunities to succeed in an unpredictable future.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion
Global Airport Waste Management Growth Opportunities
María Celeste Bailo
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1839342/Waste_Management_Sustainability.jpg
(This story is auto-generated from PR Newswire)
Coronavirus Vaccine Prices In India and Other Countries. Is Covid Vaccine Free?
Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri: Full List Of Padma Award Winners 2021
Importance And Benefits Of Vitamin D Rich Food
Amou Haji- World’s “Dirtiest” And “Smelliest” Man From Iran
Yoga Beginner’s Guide – Tips Before Attending The First Yoga Class
- Bholaa Movie Review – A High-Octane Action Thriller by Ajay Devgn
- Debunking the Misinformation on a 1% UPI Charges for All UPI Transactions Above ₹2000
- Ram Navami: Celebrating the Birth of Lord Rama | 100+ Wishes and Messages
- Karnataka Elections 2023: Election Dates, Schedule and Insights & Information
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card & Checking Status