Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (BSE: 532296 | NSE: GLENMARK) is an innovation-driven global pharmaceutical company with a presence across Specialty, Generics and OTC businesses. It focuses on the key therapeutic areas of respiratory, dermatology and oncology. The company has 10 worldclass manufacturing facilities spread across 4 continents and operations in over 80 countries. Glenmark is ranked among the world’s top 100 biopharmaceutical companies (Top 100 Companies Ranked by Pharmaceutical Sales, 2020, by In Vivo/Scrip 100) and among the world’s top 50 companies in the off-patent sector (Top 50 Generics and Biosimilars Companies ranked by Sales, 2020, by Generics Bulletin/In Vivo). The company was listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), one of the world’s most respected and widely accepted sustainability benchmarks, under the category of emerging markets (2021) for the fourth consecutive year. For more information, visit www.glenmarkpharma.com.
Follow us on Social Media: LinkedIn (Glenmark Pharmaceuticals) and Instagram (glenmark_pharma)
U.S. Important Safety Information for Ryaltris™
– Ryaltris™ is an intra-nasal spray and should not be administered orally, instilled in the eyes, ears or applied to the skin.
– In clinical studies, the most common adverse events that were observed in those 12 years of age and over using Ryaltris™, were altered taste (3%), nose bleeds (1%) and nasal discomfort (1%).
– Ryaltris™ should not be used by anyone who has had an allergic reaction to olopatadine or mometasone.
– Close medical supervision is required in anyone who has a weakened immune system, including those who have had infections with opportunistic pathogens. Increased risk of occurrence or potential worsening of pre-existing infections (e.g. tuberculosis) with fungi, bacteria or viruses can occur; including fatal chickenpox, measles and herpes infections in susceptible patients.
– Ryaltris™ should be used under close medical supervision in anyone who has had nose bleeds or nasal perforation. Recurrence, worsening or persistence of these nasal problems can occur.
– Close growth monitoring of pediatric patients (12 years and over) by a medical practitioner is recommended with the use of Ryaltris™.
– Ryaltris™ effect on pregnancy and through transmission in breast milk is not known. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding, to ensure it is safe for you to use.
10 Chirakalwasan N, et al. Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol. 2014;32(4):276-286.
11 D’Alonzo, GE Jr. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2002;102(6 suppl 2):S2-S6.
12 Marple et al. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007;136(suppl 6):S107-S124.
13 Meltzer EO, et al. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2012;33(suppl 1):S113-S141.
14 Seidman MD, et al. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2015;152(1S):S1-S43.
15 Bhattacharyya N, et al. The Laryngoscope. 2019;129:1969–1975.
16 ICER 2018 Final Report of Biologic Therapies for Treatment of Asthma Associated with Type 2 Inflammation. *2018 Wholesale Acquisition Costs x 1 year of dosing for allergic asthma (on-label indication). Use of biologics for SAR is off-label & dosing strategies are not established.
17 Gevaert P, et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2013;131:110-6.
18 Wu A, et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2021;9:1107-17.