- Spanning the region, the 51-100 list includes restaurants from 17 cities
- Hong Kong leads with eight places, including three new entries
- Tokyo is represented by six restaurants, including three new entries
- August, Jakarta is the recipient of the American Express One To Watch Award, and enters the list at No.95
- Singapore and Bangkok both have six establishments each
- Shanghai claims four spots on the list
- Kuala Lumpur, Seoul and Mumbai are represented by three restaurants each
For the full 51-100 list, click here.
This year’s list has 17 new entries. Among these, three are from Hong Kong. Seafood-centric restaurant Yong Fu serves Jiangnan cuisine at No.54, followed by Ando and Estro at No.61 and No.62 respectively. Toyama has a restaurant feature in the ranking for the first time with L’évo at No.60. This is followed by three new restaurants from Tokyo: Esquisse (No.67), The Pizza Bar on 38th (No.80) and Hommage (No.91). Singapore’s debutants are Nae:um (No.83), serving modern Korean cuisine, French neo-brasserie Claudine (No.85) and Cantonese restaurant Summer Pavilion at No.86. Beijing’s Ling Long enters the list at No.77 and Shanghai’s Meet the Bund is a new entry at No.89. Bangkok’s new entrants are Côte by Mauro Colagreco (No.71) and Wana Yook (No.72). Seoul’s new entrant is Eatanic Garden at Josun Palace at No.68 and Jakarta’s is August at No.95.
William Drew, Director of Content for Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants, says: “This is the third year that we are unveiling the 51-100 list and it is really exciting to see the ever-expanding showcase of culinary excellence in Asia. We hope the list provides inspiration for gourmets around the world as they embark on their gastro-itineraries.”
The 2023 list will be revealed on the 28th of March in Singapore, hosted in collaboration with destination partner Singapore Tourism Board at Resorts World Sentosa. The awards ceremony will also be livestreamed via Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants Facebook and 50 Best Restaurants TV YouTube channel.
PDF – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2033693/Asia_50_Best_51_100_List.pdf
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2010855/Asia_50_B_R_2023_Logo.jpg
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/asias-50-best-restaurants-unveils-the-51-100-list-for-2023-301773178.html
(This story is auto-generated from PR Newswire)
Coronavirus Vaccine Prices In India and Other Countries. Is Covid Vaccine Free?
Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri: Full List Of Padma Award Winners 2021
Importance And Benefits Of Vitamin D Rich Food
Amou Haji- World’s “Dirtiest” And “Smelliest” Man From Iran
Yoga Beginner’s Guide – Tips Before Attending The First Yoga Class
- Honoring the Sacrifice of Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, and Sukhdev on Shaheed Diwas
- Zakat Uncovered: The Comprehensive Guide to Islamic Almsgiving and Wealth Purification
- Unlock the Blessings of Ramadan with 100+ Sincere and Heartfelt Ramadan Kareem Wishes
- Stay Energized During Ramadan with these Healthy Recipes
- Ramadan, Sehri, Iftar : A Time of Reflection, Renewal, and Spiritual Growth