Consistently with the new business direction of revitalizing the operations of the renowned Shipyard into a Multi-Purpose Facility, Surplus Assets are now up for Sale on HilcoBid.com
Hanjin Philippines Shipyard recognized among the 10th Largest Shipyards in the world. With 300 Ha/740 Acres of area for the entire manufacturing unit and 35000 Staff employed during the height of the Shipyard. Equipment in this sale are installed new from 2007 to 2009 at the shipyard. Hanjin successfully built the first ship in 2009 at the shipyard.
Featured Equipment –
- Goliath-, Jib (Dockyard)-, Bridge Type-, Gantry and Overhead Cranes,
- CNC Plasma-, Oxygen Cutting Machines, Hydr. Shipyard Presses, Panel- & T-Bar Fabrication Lines,
- 5000+ Welders, Welding Cable,
- 5000+ Dockyard Equipment,
- 100+ Forklifts,
- Hydr.- & Crawler Cranes, Aerial Platforms, Boomstackers, Tractor & Trailers, Trucks, Vans, Buses, Cars and much more.
- Vessels; Tugboats, High Speed Passenger Vessels, Roll-on Roll-off Passenger/Transport Vessels
Robert Bouland, CEO at Hilco Industrial Acquisitions, stated, “This sale represents an outstanding opportunity for buyers seeking to purchase high-quality shipbuilding equipment.” Bouland also mentioned that they expect significant interest from Asia and the Americas and are open to considering offers to purchase a comprehensive package of substantial assets.
To arrange an inspection, access more detailed information about the assets which are being sold, or learn specific details on the sales process, please contact: Margot Ter Bogt (email@example.com)
About Hilco Industrial Acquisitions: Hilco Industrial Acquisitions, (www.hilcohia.com ) is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands and provides industrial asset acquisition and disposition services, specializing in machinery, equipment and inventory auctions and negotiated sales. It sells a broad range of industrial assets found in manufacturing, wholesale, and distribution companies. The company buys and sells assets through on-site, online and combination webcast auction sale events as well as negotiated (private treaty) sales. In addition to providing services on a fee or commission basis, Hilco Industrial Acquisitions, puts capital at risk and often acquires assets or provides guarantees.
Hilco Industrial Acquisitions, is part of Northbrook, Illinois-based Hilco Global (www.hilcoglobal.com), the world’s leading authority on maximizing the value of business assets by delivering valuation, monetization, and advisory solutions to an international marketplace. Hilco Global operates more than twenty specialized business units offering services that include asset valuation and appraisal, retail and industrial inventory acquisition.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2078394/Industrial_Acquisitions_Logo_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/amsterdam-based-hilco-industrial-acquisitions-announced-today-the-sale-of-surplus-equipment-of-the-formerly-owned-hanjin-philippines-shipyard-301826488.html
(This story is auto-generated from PR Newswire)
Coronavirus Vaccine Prices In India and Other Countries. Is Covid Vaccine Free?
Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri: Full List Of Padma Award Winners 2021
Importance And Benefits Of Vitamin D Rich Food
Amou Haji- World’s “Dirtiest” And “Smelliest” Man From Iran
Yoga Beginner’s Guide – Tips Before Attending The First Yoga Class
- Bholaa Movie Review – A High-Octane Action Thriller by Ajay Devgn
- Debunking the Misinformation on a 1% UPI Charges for All UPI Transactions Above ₹2000
- Ram Navami: Celebrating the Birth of Lord Rama | 100+ Wishes and Messages
- Karnataka Elections 2023: Election Dates, Schedule and Insights & Information
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card & Checking Status