The results, from Globalization Partners’ fourth annual CFO survey, show that, even though there are concerns, CFOs remain surprisingly bullish on growth, and that (83%) feel their long-term plans will stem around expansion into new countries (up 2% from last year). “In challenging times, CFOs look to determine how they can do things differently and as a result, new ideas about future growth emerge,” said Simone Nardi, Globalization Partners’ Chief Financial Officer. “Expanding into new markets to find both talent and opportunity provides a path forward for continued growth at reduced cost and risk.”
The place they want to focus their international expansion efforts: one out of three CFOs (33% in the next 12-18 months and 37% over the next five years) report that the focus of their company’s international expansion is the United Kingdom. “This data corresponds with what we are seeing from our customers,” continued Nardi. “In fact, we’re finding that in addition to the UK being a top geographic area for expansion and to hire talent, we are also seeing that regions for companies to hire hard-to-find technology talent include India, Canada, and Brazil.
The research also found that 78% of CFOs across the globe say holding on to talent is a top concern, and as a result, are offering more flexibility to employees through remote-first and hybrid work approaches. The data uncovered that:
- More than half of CFOs (53%) say that their retention strategy over the next 12-18 months will be expanding benefits, including flexible working arrangements
- More than nine out of ten CFOs (91%) agree that allowing employees to work in locations of their choice rather than having to backfill a position is the preferred talent strategy for key stakeholders
- Almost half of CFOs (47%) say their companies’ talent strategy is based on a hybrid workplace
“The opportunity for global expansion is more interesting now than ever,” says Nardi. “And now is the time to think differently about how adversity in one market or region may mean opportunity in another and how this type of fresh perspective can help in building a stronger company in the future.”
Sign up here to receive early access to the full report and gain expert insight on finding a way forward by retaining talent and maneuvering through global disruption.
About Globalization Partners
Hire international talent quickly and easily. Use our AI-driven, automated, global employment platform powered by our in-house worldwide HR experts. Trust the named industry leader that consistently attains 98 percent customer satisfaction ratings. Globalization Partners: Succeed Faster
To learn more, please visit: globalization-partners.com or connect with us via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or check out our Blog.
About CFO Dive
CFO Dive provides in-depth journalism and insight into the most impactful news and trends shaping finance. The newsletters and website cover topics such as financial reporting, compliance, technology, risk management, leadership, and more. CFO Dive is a leading publication operated by Industry Dive. Our business journalists spark ideas and shape agendas for 10+ million decision-makers in competitive industries. To find out more, please visit https://www.cfodive.com.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/723356/Globalization_Partners_Logo.jpg
(This story is auto-generated from PR Newswire)
Coronavirus Vaccine Prices In India and Other Countries. Is Covid Vaccine Free?
Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri: Full List Of Padma Award Winners 2021
Importance And Benefits Of Vitamin D Rich Food
Amou Haji- World’s “Dirtiest” And “Smelliest” Man From Iran
Yoga Beginner’s Guide – Tips Before Attending The First Yoga Class
- Honoring the Sacrifice of Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, and Sukhdev on Shaheed Diwas
- Zakat Uncovered: The Comprehensive Guide to Islamic Almsgiving and Wealth Purification
- Unlock the Blessings of Ramadan with 100+ Sincere and Heartfelt Ramadan Kareem Wishes
- Stay Energized During Ramadan with these Healthy Recipes
- Ramadan, Sehri, Iftar : A Time of Reflection, Renewal, and Spiritual Growth